Saturday, September 25, 2010

A Saturday in September

Sounds like a B movie...One Saturday in September.  Instead, it's an A day - a perfect fall day!  The wind of the last three or 4 days dropped away, fall colours are appearing in the coulees and in the yard, and the first month of school is almost finished.  We went for a run - a little slower than usual, but 75 minutes or so - I haven't run all week so am a bit sore tonight.  Then we mulched...the mulching is done for the year.  It was warm enough to eat on the deck.

We are thinking about a winter trip to someplace warm.  Maui is one possibility, but Costa
Rica has appeal too.  This would be a new experience, unless you count Disneyland at Christmas about 30 years ago.  I'm not sure how I feel about it.  If it were just me, I'd likely stay home...but the experience would be great perhaps...

There you go.  Nothing profound here but I am trying to get used to writing again, and to finding this blog.  Guess I should bookmark it.

Ian 

No comments:

Post a Comment